[Coco] STUFF !

Duane Adrian duanea1965 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:55:15 EST 2015

I agree with you 100%. Everyone should contribute in 1 way or another and
also respect each other comments, posts and what they comment on.
But when you attack people and use them to make a point. This is absolutely
wrong. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
We don not live in a perfect world and their is no perfect person. Some
people do act like they are better than others. But they are not.
People have feelings and we need to get along and not single out someone
because of personal reasons or what others want you to do.
Thanks for your time.
Duane