[Coco] 6847 external character generator

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Mar 1 14:54:01 EST 2015

I think it would be nice to also include the 6847T1 character set (same as
the CoCo 3 one?) along with the ones that the Lowerkit included.  Didn't
someone a while back post a link to the 6847T1 spec sheet that had the
character set?  (After some false starts with links to other 6847
versions.)

If not, I have a preliminary sheet I could scan that has this.

Art