[Coco] 6847 external character generator

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Mar 1 10:56:09 EST 2015

It's way up high on the top shelf in my computer room, and I can't climb
ladders to reach it. I'll have to ask my sister to get it down for me later
today.

It was flakey last time I tried to use it. But it might have a bad CPU. I
have spares now. Hopefully it will work well enough for me to print the
character set to my screen.

Next time my friend Tom comes over, I'm going to ask him to bring his
PC-based EPROM burner so I can try reading these EPROMS.

-[ Al ]-