[Coco] Super Logo

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:14:16 EDT 2015

Hi Coco fans!

I finally got my hands on a Super Logo cartridge! The dump of the ROM, the
manual and the sample programs are now available for download on the Color
Computer Archive. (www.colorcomputerarchive.com)

Super Logo is an improved version of Color Logo and was written by the same
authors, Larry Kheriaty and George Gerhold. It introduces floating-point
arithmetic, list processing and many new commands. Functions can now return
a value. The turtle movement is also more precise. The following command now
creates a perfect circle in Super Logo, where it used to make an octogon in
Color Logo:

REPEAT 360 (FD 1 RT 1)

There is a complete review of Super Logo in the October 85 issue of Hot
Coco, page 58. You can find it here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Hot%20CoCo%20(Clearscan)/Hot%20Coco%20Vol.%203%20No.%205%20-%20October%201985.pdf

Enjoy!

Guillaume