[Coco] Anybody heard from Kip?

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 25 14:11:29 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Grubbs" <jsgrubbs at hotmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Anybody heard from Kip?

>> and is not particularly interesting for the hundreds of people who are
>> not concerned.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tormod
>

> Which translates to "is not particularly interesting to Tormod, who is not
> concerned".

I understand that this is not interesting to others. I understand that Kip
took on a very large project. I'm willing to give him all the time in the
world that he needs. But I would like updates. Off list updates would be
fine.

Yes, contacting Kip via email would be the preferred manner in which to
contact him and avoid littering the list, but as several of us know, Kip
doesn't respond to his emails as of late.