[Coco] Dropped OS9 images support for MESS 162 ?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:09:09 EDT 2015

I just built version 0.162 on Linux Zorin 64bit, and I can use floppy
images with .os9 extension no problems.

I did find however, that this version does not appear to know about .ini
files (that is e.g. coco3h.ini. I can start coco3h from the command line
like this:

$ mess64 -ramsize 2097152 coco3h

This works as expected and gives me 2MiB in NitrOS9.

However, the coco3h.ini file is not read. If I start coco3h from the
SDLUI, it reverts to 512k, no matter where I place the coco3h.ini file.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia