[Coco] tandy 1000 ex/hx external 720k drive to use on coco

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 17:15:11 EDT 2015

inside the external case you have the  drive  it has a ribbon cable connector and a 4 pin connector  then u have a separate pcb  with a small ribbon cable that connects to the drive and the pcb has a 4 pin  power cable that connects to the drive, the pcb then has a edge connector to connect to the computer   I disconnected both cables from the drive that are connected to the pcb and took the pcb xomplely out of the case