[Coco] NitrOS9 with Deluxe RS232 Pak

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Jun 19 10:18:38 EDT 2015

Hi Barry,

I had no idea Drivewire had all of this functionality built-in.  I've only
started using it a short time ago.  It does sound like this would be much
easier than going the legacy RS232 route.  That being said, I enjoy reading
and learning about OS-9/NitrOS9, so I want to continue working with drivers
and device descriptors.

Thank you for letting me know about this option!

-Ron