[Coco] OT: Amiga controls heat and AC...

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:56:24 EDT 2015

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

Putting money into education is something we should do.  Installing an
industrial air conditioner and a new glass wall/door to the reception area
in a public school doesn't count.  This is what was done at a school we
hold our Scout meetings in.  The AC only does the teacher's lounge, offices
and the above mentioned area... not the gym/auditorium, library or any
classes... :)

(or the school filling wifi for these students up to Grade 6, or the wall
mounted 60" TV in the lobby...)

Shain