[Coco] Star Trek Text Adventure Game for the TRS-80 Color Computer 1 (CoCo 1)

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jun 18 16:57:37 EDT 2015

Melanie and John Mark Mobley wrote:
> I am trying to find the Star Trek text adventure game for the CoCo 1.  I do
> not know what it is called, but I remember the game.
>
><snip>
> John Mark Mobley

You may mean the game "Space Trek" by Jake Commander & Kerry Leichtman, The
Color Computer, vol.1, No.3, May 1983. You can find scans of that magazine here:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Color%20Computer%20Magazine%20%28Clearscan%29/
I don't know if this game is available on either cassette or disk.

There is also "Star Trek III" available at:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Cassettes/Games/
AND
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Games/

Robert