[Coco] NitrOS9 with Deluxe RS232 Pak

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Jun 18 15:03:02 EDT 2015

The comm port setting are not in the driver, they are read from the device descriptor. This should compile with asm if you want to try it out. You may need to modify you boot disk if it loads a RS232 driver at boot that is also named ACIAPAK, other wise you can just load this driver. Your T2 device descriptor needs to point to ACIAPAK as it's driver for this driver to be used, if it uses a different name you will either have to edit /t2, or change the driver name in the source code below. There are other RS232 oak drivers that may work fine as well. I am just providing this source as an option, it is not the only option.