[Coco] NitrOS9 with Deluxe RS232 Pak

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed Jun 17 23:45:54 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

I'm still reading through as much as I can in an evening, so I don't
know how to tell which driver my /t2 is using.  Based on what Gene said,
it's probably different between the various builds of NitrOS9.  I was
using the version (for the SDC) listed in my original email below.  How
do I find which driver it's using?  I'm still getting up to speed on the
whole device descriptors concept.

I read about the adding up of various parameter bits to set the baud
rate, parity, stop bits, etc.  The OS9 Level 2 documentation was very
thorough in that regard.  Since I'm definately a "newbie" with NitrOS9,
I'm not too proud to ask for help in getting my remote terminal going.

I'm very impressed with what I've seen and read so far with NitrOS9.  It
should be folks (like myself) that use and enjoy our Coco's thanking you
all for developing a great OS and other developers like Gene who take
time to make improvements to your OS.

I appreciate the help and thank you!

-Ron