[Coco] OT: Amiga controls heat and AC...

lciotti@lrlc.us lciotti@lrlc.us lciotti at lrlc.us
Wed Jun 17 15:24:59 EDT 2015

Honestly the reality is that it could probably be replaced is a newer computer
with some custom software and interface that works with the current
environmental controls at a much lower cost.  The 1.5-2M price tage quoted in
the article probably includes a complete overhaul of the controls which as you
say still work, but probably are not a sexy.  I am a firm believer in the if it
is not broke leave it alone.  In this case if the 30+ year old PC is a problem
why not just replace that portion, but then again I am just a silly tax payer so
what do I know....