[Coco] sourceforge insurance

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 15:16:08 EDT 2015

Richard, couldn't tell ya... I've fought so many battles LMAO
But I agree. The backups should not be "readily" available as just downloads and one "main" server be specified. I also agree with Tormod, until something actually does happen with SF, it should stay where it is. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of "backups" if one would just ask. I personally have a current backup that gets refreshed at least once a month unless there's a lot of activity in which I may backup once a week. Only the default branch is changed or edited, so once you've cloned the site, an "hg pull -u " will keep it current.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com