[Coco] Droste Week on RetroBattlestations

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Tue Jun 16 17:36:19 EDT 2015

It’s Droste Week on RetroBattlestations! Inspired by a couple of different posts, I thought it would be fun to do a challenge where people don’t just post a picture of their computer, but they display the picture of their computer *on* their computer and post that! It’s going quite well and I really enjoy reading about the hoops people are having to jump through to get pictures converted and transferred and displayed.

So far no-one has posted a CoCo, although I did post my TRS-80 Model I. Like all RetroBattlestations challenges it’s more about the glory than the prizes, but there are prizes. You could win reddit gold or a choice of some really nice vinyl stickers.

Check out the contest here and post some pics of your own!

http://retrobattlestations.com

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com