[Coco] KQ3 CoCO SDC Image

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:54:34 EDT 2015

You're welcome!

The only difference is the AGI interpreter version. KQ3 for the Coco was
released with v2.023 and Leisure Suit Larry was released later with v.2.072.
The latter supports more commands and resource compression. I updated the
AGI interpreter to v2.072 for KQ3 but I had to adjust the tempo of the sound
files because they were playing about 6 times faster with the new
interpreter. I kept the original version for download in case there is a
problem with the new version.

Guillaume

"John B" <trymyz at gmail.com> a écrit dans le
message de
news:CAC02fFgWxnVAbKM+6VsQxZdqH3GEspEP3LFX2D0_vGRZxZUzOw at mail.gmail.com...
> Guillaume,
>
> Yes I did.  I just downloaded your updated image and it works perfectly.
> Thank you very much.  Just for my own knowledge, whats the difference
> between v2.023 and v2.072?
>

> On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Guillaume Major
> <guillaume.major at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> I suppose you have downloaded KQ3 v2.023 from the Color Computer Archive.
>> The SDC disk image was missing the JVC header and the boot track couldn't
>> be located properly. I just updated the archive with the fixed image.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> Guillaume
>>

>> "John B" <trymyz at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
>> news:CAC02fFhYmcUNBAqJz3KG0HAV-O1uic2quWeewSq-DqODuPi-0w at mail.gmail.com...
>>
>>> I just recently (2hrs ago) got my new CoCo3 up and running.  I purchased
>>> the CoCo SDC board and it works great.  I tried a few games and all
>>> seems
>>> well.  However I did hit one snag.  I downloaded Kings Quest 3 and