[Coco] SCSI2SD and Cloud 9's TC^3 Controller

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Thu Jun 11 21:35:50 EDT 2015

In case anyone is interested, I just tested Ed's SCSI2SD product with
Cloud 9's TC^3 SCSI controller.  I am using a 4GB micro SD card and set
the SCSI ID to 0 on the SCSI2SD card.  The TC^3 controller recognized
the SCSI2SD card right away.  I wrote a quick BASIC program to DSKINI
all 256 virtual floppy drives and it all works great.  I realize there
is quite a bit of storage waste with any SD card you use, but this is a
nice option for those of us that have TC^3 controllers and don't have
access to older, SCSI hard drives.

Thanks Ed and Mark!

-Ron