[Coco] 26-3022 disk interface question

AQ Cerutti aqcerutti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:01:17 EDT 2015

Good info all. Thank you for the replies. I went ahead and bought a 64k
Coco 2 with extended color basic on ebay for about $60. We'll see if it
works. It sounds like it's easier to keep my 16k Coco with color basic
attached to the cassette drive until I'm more proficient with these
machines. Lots to learn and am appreciating this forum. Thanks again!