[Coco] programming the de0 nano to have the software permanently in the DED

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 11 15:51:48 EDT 2015

Hi Didier,
Look at Section 9.1 of the DE-0 Nano user manual.  It details all the steps necessary to get the DE-0 Nano programmed permanently.  Follow the .sof to .jic conversion step by step using RGB2VGA.SOF as the input file to convert and the output file should be named RGB2VGA.JIC and you should have no problem.  The .sof file is in the output_file folder in the RGB2VGA folder.  I'd put the resulting .jic file there too.  Feel free to post questions as several of us have already programmed our DE-0 Nanos.  OR, you can just download the already converted RGB2VGA.JIC file from my dropbox.  Here's the link.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbcgnt9qkvkvmjt/rgb2vga.jic?dl=0>
Happy Programming!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com