[Coco] Hey Kip!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 11 11:41:16 EDT 2015

Hi Pere,
I do apologize for keeping you on hold.  Things are moving very slowly.  I have 2 bare PCBs for the 512KB Static memory PCB that I have misplaced.  I have been on a lookout for them since we last communicated.  Reassured I have not forgotten you.
I am currently troubleshooting new hardware errors so the Kipper SBC as it is now called is not available as of yet.  I still have you on the list for both boards.
Right now, all my other projects are basically on hold until I can get the RGB2VGA Converter and the WordPak2+ PCBs out the door.  I'm expecting the Vacuum Desoldering Gun very shortly.  Once I get all the GPIO connectors on the RGB2VGA PCBs replaced, test will finally commence.
I have not taken any orders for the 512KB Static Ram PCBs yet.  No orders taken yet for the Kipper SBC either.  That's the quickie summary.  Thanks for your inquiry.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com