[Coco] 26-3022 disk interface question

AQ Cerutti aqcerutti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:35:36 EDT 2015

Thank you for your reply Bob, I will have to check the output again but I
think that this is what I am seeing although it appears to be the same as
what I see without the disk controller inserted. So this older style
interface may not show the licensing information as some of the later
interfaces do if I understand correctly.

I have cleaned the card edges with an eraser and they look pretty good. I
also re-seated all of the chips as some of them seemed a bit loose. As to
modification, this may have been modified as one chip seems to have a piece
of masking tape on it with some initials or markings on it. More
investigation needed it seems.

Thanks much,

-Adam Cerutti
Portland, Oregon