[Coco] Half off topic

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 10 19:37:33 EDT 2015

I have two computers I like to use, but would really like to have them
share a monitor:  A coco 3 and a Tandy 1000 HX.

I have a Roy Justus converter for my coco3, meaning I can use a VGA
monitor with that if I want to.  The Tandy 1000 has CGA output, and I
have a CM-5 monitor that works perfectly.  But since I don't really have
room for all of this junk (affectionate term) at one time, I'm trying to
figure out which is easier:

a)  some kind of converter so that coco3 can share CM-5 monitor, or...
b)  some kind of converter so that tandy can share VGA monitor.

Thoughts?

Thanks
-RobertH