[Coco] Off Topic - Creating logic circuits with magnets andwater...

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 9 19:36:58 EDT 2015

Speaking of bubble memory, and to bring this back to a more CoCo-related
subject,

Our host, Dennis, published a Bubble Memory project for the CoCo in Color
Computer magazine back in the CoCo's early days.

What this guy at Stanford is doing is literally running a water droplet
along traces as if it were current. I think we've all heard the analogy of
current flowing like water. This guy seems to have taken that quite
literally.

However, I don't think we'll ever see an "iDrop" or "iPuddle" in production.