[Coco] OS9 CoCo SDC utilities

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jun 9 15:48:31 EDT 2015

 I have updated and written some utilities for mounting, creating, and deleting CoCo SDC disk images while running OS9. The disk image with the programs and source code is available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9a8rtng8a6skm8/OS9SDC.OS9?dl=0

If you have a CoCo SDC and run OS9 or Nitros9 please download it and let me know what you think.

Here is some documentation on the commands:

@SDC
Usage: sdc [0|1] [-|SDC command]

The 0 or 1 parameter is optional and defaults to 0.
It indicates the SDC device number.

The SDC commands are string formated as follows:

"-"           - list mounted images
"M:filename"  - mount an image
"N:filename"  - create an image
"D:dirname"   - change directory
"L:dirname"   - print directory
"K:dirname"   - make a directory
"X:name"      - delete a file or directory

If no letter and colon are entered, L: is added to list a directory.

The SDC hardware also supports a Rename command (R:), however this command is
NOT supported by this program at this time.
@SDIR
Usage: sdir [-|DIRECTORY/]
List out a directory on the CoCo SDC SD memory card.
- lists out mounted floppy volumes.
@SDRIVE
Use: sdrive <slot> <image name>
  <slot> is a number, either 0 or 1.
  <image name> is valid path and image name.
  <image name> can be blank to eject an image.
Sdrive mounts an image in the SDC drive slot.
If no image is specified, but a slot number is given, the current image is
dismounted.