[Coco] CoCo 1 & 2 Compatibility Question...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jun 8 21:07:39 EDT 2015

Huh?  The CoCo 2 was virtually perfectly compatible with the CoCo 1.  It is
the CoCo 3 that sometimes presents compatibility problems with the CoCo 1
and CoCo 2, though even there, the huge majority of software that runs on
the earlier CoCos will also run on the CoCo 3.  (Or did you mean
INcompatibility?)

Art