[Coco] Composite boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:43:26 EDT 2015

Hi Steven,

Yes, I can put together 4 type A composite boards for you.

Keep in mind these are for NTSC CoCo2s only.

You mentioned the web page so I’m guessing you’ve seen this page to verify your modulator type.
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco2-composite-board-2/identifying-rf-modulator-types-coco2 <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco2-composite-board-2/identifying-rf-modulator-types-coco2>>
And this one on installation.
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco2-composite-board-2/installing-the-board-type-a <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco2-composite-board-2/installing-the-board-type-a>>

Just want to be sure we’re on the same page when it comes to what you’re getting.

Please send me a private email with your location, and I’ll send you the payment info.

Thanks,

- Ed