[Coco] DE-0 Nano Successfully Programmed!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 3 22:28:21 EDT 2015

On 4/06/2015 11:49 AM, Kip Koon wrote:

> They assume some familiarity with
> Quartus II and there may be some people that will have never used it
> before so I may have to add some instructions into the document I'll
> put on my dropbox to describe the entire compiling and programming
> process I used.

It's a little-known fact that, if you have a bitstream and don't need to
compile from source, you can run the programmer directly from Explorer
without invoking the whole Quartus environment.

You simply need to run "quartus_pgmw.exe" from the bin[64] subdirectory
under "quartus" in your installation root.

Regards,