[Coco] New card game and a compiler for a subset of C

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Tue Jun 2 22:33:04 EDT 2015

Dixit K. Pruitt (2015-06-01 19:15):
> >I have published a small card game derived from Crazy Eights:
> >
> >http://sarrazip.com/dev/color8.html
    [...]
> >http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html
>
> Very cool. I just played it over drivewire on a Coco 3. It's B&W on
> the Coco 3 of course, but it works fine.
>
> The card movements, the game play, all of it is very nice.
>
> Thanks for sharing your game with us all.

My thanks for the kind words expressed in this thread.

Maybe I'll come up with a CoCo 3 version of Color Eights some day...

I've also received feedback about the compiler.  The next version,
which I will release later this month, will support using lwasm
instead of FrankASM.  Also, a C++ compilation error under GCC 4.9.2
will be fixed.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>