[Coco] [coco]I'm wanting a video converter for my CC3

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Jun 1 17:04:36 EDT 2015

  3D printing and a milling machine have some things in common. However,
a 3D printer puts material ON to make a part and a milling machine cuts
material OFF the base material.
  To make this put material onto the desired part would require whatever
is used to do so. I'm not sure how they do that. I suppose the plastic
is heated and squirted out to apply it. This could be fun but it's not
on my bucket list, right now.
George R.