[Coco] Miniflash from cloud 9

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 1 14:42:34 EDT 2015

Michael,
The miniFLASH is a device that presents a selectable choice of one of four different 8/16K ROM paks in FLASH.
Any valid ROM formatted file, .ccc, etc can be FLASH'd using the .dsk from our web site.
These file format is just a raw file.
You can develop and place your own code there if you would like.
The only thing that I can think of right now that wouldn't work is a program pak that would have hardware in it that would perform some bank switching.
Enjoy!!!
Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com