[Coco] Semigraphics modes examples

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 31 23:10:41 EDT 2015

Stephen,

I just posted an entry on my blog about making some Semigraphics 6 games for
the MC-10 (the little bro to the Coco):

http://jimgerrie.blogspot.ca/

I also have a Semigraphics 6 game for the Coco called "Monster." It's on the
JGGAMES9.DSK of my BASIC games compilation:

http://faculty.cbu.ca/jgerrie/Home/JGGAMES.zip

As noted, it won't run on a Coco3 (it will even tell you that on startup).
You can try it on a Coco 2 emulator like XROAR or Mocha.

Jim

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Stephen Robinson <