[Coco] Four floppy drives?

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:52:59 EDT 2015

When I was in college I was running 2 5.25 and 2 3.5" DSDD floppy drives
off a FD502 card from Radioshack with no problems, all I had to do was set
the drive jumpers and have a custom cable made. amazing that the CoCo would
allow me to format all of them at the same time in OS-9. I Ticked off some
UNIX users because their unix boxes couldn't do that :)