[Coco] Floppy Days Podcast #42 - The TRS-80 Model III, 4 - with co-host Michael Nadeau

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:38:12 EDT 2015

The TRS-80 Model III and 4
 http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-42-trs-80-model-iii-4-michael-nadeau <http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-42-trs-80-model-iii-4-michael-nadeau>
On the personal computer timeline, we’re currently in the 1979 to 1980 time frame.  I do apologize that this month’s topic, the TRS-80 Model III and 4, is being presented slightly out of order in that there were a couple of machines introduced a little prior to this that I plan to cover.  However, as I already had this one recorded I decided to present it now rather than hold up publishing an episode just to maintain a precise order.

As usual, I have a short preamble before we get into this month’s topic, covering new acquisitions, upcoming shows, and a little bit of feedback.

I was lucky enough to get author ("Collectible Microcomputers") and vintage computer collector Michael Nadeau to agree to co-host this episode with me, so this should be a fun and interesting episode.

Randy Kindig
host Floppy Days, floppydays.com