[Coco] Disk image

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jul 27 15:44:33 EDT 2015

spereira1952 at comcast.net wrote:
> To all,
>
> I purchased Robert's package a year or so ago.
> It is *very* reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.
> It comes with terrific support as well. All questions I had were quickly dispatched in a very supportive manner.
>
> Kudos to Robert for his great work and support.
>
> smp

Thanks for the good review! :)

Turns out that the disk Kip put in the dropbox is not my EDTASM6309 but instead
a working version of Roger Schrag's patches to the EDTASM cartridge from "The
Rainbow" magazine.
Roger turned the cart version into a disk version and made several other
improvements. However it is not equivalent to EDTASM6309. I'm not sure of the
pedigree of the posted disk. It may be from me or someone else confusing it with
my patch.

Robert