[Coco] Disk image

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Jul 27 03:31:49 EDT 2015

So, are you still in contact with Bud?  I haven't talked to him since
probably 1991.  Does he care if the CSC assemblers or any other of his
work is disseminated? Actually, I bought the source code from him for
the assemblers.  I also remember using Sleuth.  In fact, Sleuth probably
helped me land a job at the corporate HQ of a company down in Texas back
in the 80s because I believe it was Sleuth that I used to reverse
engineer a little 6809-based controller board and the company needed
some firmware changes.  The original company that designed the board was
unwilling to make the changes so I stepped up to the plate.  They hired
me on in no time.

Dave Philipsen