[Coco] Working COCO3 for sale

Brian Smith bsmith41 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 27 03:08:30 EDT 2015

I posted my last working coco3 for sale on eBay. Just don't have time or
space for it anymore.
Man I sure miss the good ole days when you didn't need an engineering degree
to build an add on project, like converting that disto 1 meg board to a 2
meg board. That was a sight to see. The top 512k board had 3 chips stacked
in each socket with the top 2 chip selects bent out and tied together to
make the bank select. It sure did work though but was a lot of soldering.
I better stop thinking about it before I decide not to sell it :(
Wonder if anybody still uses that patch I made to ident so instead of
listing a 6309 module as ????, it would say 6309 obj just like the 6809 obj.
I believe they gave 6309 patched modules a type 09 which anything over 08
printed ????. I just added 6309 obj for 09 and recompiled.
Brian
bsmith41 at cfl.rr.com