[Coco] Disk image

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Jul 27 01:56:01 EDT 2015

EDTASM+ was the first assembler I ever used and it was the first
accessory I ever bought for my 4K Color Computer.  I learned 6809
assembler with it and my Lance Leventhal book back in 1979 I think. It's
an excellent starting point but I must admit that after I got started I
quickly moved on to the assembler that came with OS9 L1 then L2 then the
AS assembler.  Now, for standalone embedded applications without an
operating system I use the CSC6809 assembler that is probably at least
25 years old but very capable.  I have the 6801/11,  6502, 8048, and
8051 versions of it too along with some nice utilities for manipulating
object code files.  These programs were written by a guy named Bud Pass
(PhD) down in Georgia.  I have no idea if he still markets them.

Dave Philipsen