[Coco] Drivewire modules

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 11:16:36 EDT 2015

Bill in Nitros9, the "X0" is just a descriptor with a few values telling the rbdw driver what size, how many sides, the name and number of the drive etc. You can view it's contents by using "dmode"
On the standard nitros9_dw disks, "/x0" is replaced in the boot by "/dd" which is just "/x0" renamed to "/dd"

For using dmode on an "in memory" module, use:
dmode /x0
For a module on disk:
dmode -x0

For a help file on dmode, type "dmode" alone and also type "dmode -?" (the help is different for each method).
Dmode only works on rbf devices (drive descriptors).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com