[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 152, Issue 74

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Jul 25 16:53:24 EDT 2015

Thank you, butI had no problem finding the disk image. The delay is that I have to get my SVD device (Semi Virtual floppy Drive) and pad the disk image on there, and then copy it onto an actual floppy disk to play it next time on the Apple II. I plan to eventually get one of the Apple II disk to SD card interfaces for the Apple II like the devices I have on most of my other system, but for now my Apple II needs real floppy disks, so there will be a short delay while I do that. I support I could run it directly from the SVD, but then I would have to load the image each time into the SVD first from a windows PC.