[Coco] NitrOS-9 dsave command

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 10:20:10 EDT 2015

Kelly, I think the original author of arc intended it to be a backup "archiver" of sorts.
But I agree, the name is deceiving. You could just rename it, or if your loading it into memory, then it would have to be renamed internally as well or it will show as "arc" when loaded. Ded can do this. Just use any 3 letter name like "cop", "bak" or something, but make sure you verify it before leaving ded to make the CRC correct.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com