[Coco] 6309 port of NitrOS-9 Level 1

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:40:15 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Tormod and all NitrOS-9 6309 L1 Coco 2 Contributors,
> I have nos96309l1v030300coco2_6309_cocosdc.dsk operational on a Coco 2 Kit version!  I setup a blank SD Card with a startup.cfg file pointing to the now named cocosdc.dsk file to load on power-up.  With the SD Card inserted in the CoCoSDC controller, I turned on the power to the Coco 2 and I was greeted with the 'Nitros9 Boot' message with all the other startup messages displaying on the tiny 32x16 character display!  Ultimately, I was greeted with the 'OS9:' Prompt!

Hi Kip,

Excellent news! Thanks for doing the smoke testing :)

I have added coco2_6309 to the default builds so disk images will show
up in "latest" at some point (shell access is still not restored at
SourceForge after the outage).

Later I will add coco1_6309 images also, unless someone beats me to it :)

Regards,
Tormod