[Coco] Source for CoCo 3 Rubber Feet

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 25 03:25:00 EDT 2015

Has anybody found a source for a good match for the rubber feet on a CoCo 3?

I'd like to use it with an MPI, so a good match is important.

So many CoCo's seem to be footless that I figure someone here probably went
down this road already.

I was thinking that those long rubber feet they sell for laptops might work
as they come in a variety of thicknesses. But something that actually
replaces the stock feet on a CoCo 3 would certainly be better. That is if
they available anywhere other than on the bottom of another CoCo.

Thanks