[Coco] 3.5" FD drives

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Jul 24 14:09:33 EDT 2015

I would expect (and don't mind being proven wrong) that drives of that late
a manufacture would have solder pads.  Generally 2 sets 1 of which will have
a solder bridge.  To change it over you would remove the solder and bridge
the other set.  By that date it was rare to find the full 4 sets of solder
pads, jumpers or a 4 position switch.  I snagged a few 3.5" drives decades
ago that had a 4 position switch, but outside of my collection it has been a
very long time since I've seen one.

Bruce W.