[Coco] 6309 port of NitrOS-9 Level 1

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 11:24:41 EDT 2015

Kip, to use the 6309_coco2 disk with Coco1, you must replace ALL dw modules with dw modules from the 6809_coco1 disk
You may get by with just replacing boot_dw, rbdw, dwio and scdwv. Aaron could say more... I don't remember which modues actually deal with the baud rates. Replace them all to be safe.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com