[Coco] 6309 port of NitrOS-9 Level 1

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:48:54 EDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
> I don't have a precompiled copy of coco2_6309.  I thought I had built a coco2_6309 port from my local repo, but I was mistaken.  I looked in the Level1/coco2_6309 folder and no dsk images nor directory existed.  Since updates were made a few weeks ago, I definitely do not have those updates.

There are no updates a few weeks ago that you need. The only change in
the repo over the last 5 months was a change to make it compatible
also with William's development version of lwtools. If you use the
released version of lwtools you can use a 5 months nitros9 repo
checkout and the code will be identical.

> Would you or someone who does have a copy of the Level 1 coco2 6309 precompiled dsk images please send them to me?  I would be most appreciative.  I'll be happy to test them on my Coco 1 6309 hardware.  I'm eager to see the results as well.  My father's 84th birthday is tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.  Take care my friends.

I can compile them and send to you, but if you follow my suggestions
you can easily build your own.

If they turn out to work fine, I will of course add them to the
"latest" build set.

Tormod