[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 152, Issue 66

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:58:41 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 5:41 AM, Bill Nobel wrote:
> I think as a group response, I do agree with the removal of the disks.  John has put hard work into these programs, He deserves the control of them.

It is his full *right* whether he worked hard or not. Copyright is
granted, not deserved :p

On the other hand if they wouldn't be available for sale any longer
(without any particular reason or statement from the copyright holder)
then IMHO it should be considered "fair use" to archive it for "art
conservation".

Tormod