[Coco] Color Computer Archive

Craig Michael mdcmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 20 23:12:18 EDT 2015

Hi John,
I never heard of Gems. You have a website where I can check it out?
Thanks,Mike

     On Monday, July 20, 2015 4:42 PM, John Strong <johnstrong at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Some one has illegally posted a copy of my Gems game on the TRS-80 Color Computer archive.

I still make the game available for sale!

It has never been released to public domain.

It is not orphan ware!

The site has no info on how to contact the site owners!

Looks like I'll have to do a whois lookup and take legal action.

I have long been a supporter of the color computer community,

creating new products. I have been betrayed!
John Strong