[Coco] Color Computer Archive

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jul 20 19:15:59 EDT 2015

Have you thought of replacing that file with some simple advertisement of
the game ? For example, one short txt file for each currently-sold product
that can't be put in the archive. The file would contain a description of
the product's features in an informative style, and where to find the
product's webpage or author's contact info.