[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:15:51 EDT 2015

If you’re running without the ground fix (much more stable), and Roger’s resistor
values, I think that is about as good as it gets with this particular PCB without
improvements to the FPGA code.

Although I seem to be able to dial in an acceptable screen for any mode no problem,
but finding one that’s perfect across all of them…. well, I guess it is what it is.

Still darn good though.  :)

- Ed