[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

John B trymyz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:41:53 EDT 2015

Steve,

I built a second board this weekend with the new resistor values.  Your
sheet was quite handy.  Thank you again.  The text has definitely
stabilized but a few other things are off.  The left edge of the screen is
kind of wavy and gray lines are wavy.  For example in KQ3, everything else
is stable, except the gray lines (lines in the stairs and wall).  They seem
to shimmer.  I have adjusted the potentiometer but going to far either way
causes other issues with the image.  I know you recommeneded a multi-turn
potentiometer.  Which one are you using?  Anyway, I will most likely try a
higher quality monitor and see if the image improves.  Currently I am using
a cheap Dell 17 inch that was in the attic.  Maybe I am being too picky and
this is as good as it gets.

John